What’s the challenge?
In our experience, promising ideas are often left unexplored because of:
- An unclear return on investment
- Fear of failure
- Inadequate resourcing
- Misaligned interests
- Lack of a clear plan to move forward
Other times, bold ideas are pursued but do not produce the desired impact. In these cases, we see efforts fail as a result of a:
- Failure to establish the case for change
- Ambiguous vision of success
- Incoherent or incomplete theory of change
- Lack of clear engagement from key stakeholders
We believe it is possible to help organizations systematically address these challenges and bring their biggest, most exciting ideas to life.